Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Friday, March 21, 2014

First Box unloaded at the new house last August!

We've moved!

After many years of dreaming about being on a little plot of land and settled in a one story we have arrived! So if you've wondered why I have been MIA, now you know. I have been busy with big projects at the new place and getting organized, decorating and arranging, so stay tuned for all the new organized spaces of our new place. (note the floor, isn't it fabulous?) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.