Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Come in Fall!

This metal pumpkin I picked up last year during a post holiday sale. I just bundled up some fall leaves , inserted a candle stand and I love the simplicity of the fall feel it gives my console table.

Normally I'm dragged kicking into fall grabbing onto summer as long as I can! But for some reason this year, I'm ready for soup, cooler nights and days. Last year the Bradford Pears even gave us some fall color here in Texas.
Fall foliage peaks in the United States
Fall foliage peaks in the United States (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I've been busy pulling out fall and Halloween things and spreading them throughout the house. So I will share a few of my fall home photos. I have been so inspired by the lovely fall things I find on Pinterest. If you haven't got on yet, you must go check it out. There is a button over there on the right where you can follow my boards if you want.

To my ladies who follow my organization ideas, don't worry I haven't abandoned that part of my blog. Just been in the middle of redecorating the house and caught up in chalk painting and bringing in a new look. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.