Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

If you have to scrap in a closet, add a mirror

I know I am fortunate to have a scraproom to create in. Those of you who only have space for a closet to dedicate to scrapbooking can use the mirror idea to make the space feel larger.

1 comment:

  1. don't lie, you know that mirror is also there just in case you need to put on your peoples.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.