Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scrapbook Studio


The items pictured here inspire me so! The little cream buckets and rack came from the Ikea kitchen section. The little jars are filled with my small flowers. I am in love with Prima flowers, when they first put them on the market they came in the cutest containers, like the cute clear buckets shown here. There is a section on top that holds matching buttons for the array of colors. I found the little cream tray that fit the bottles of Prima mini flowers, even the lids are adorable. The black frame sectioned shadow box to the right holds various embellies. I found these at Hobby Lobby and painted them black. There is a nifty latch on the side that holds the door closed so it can stand up. The container keeps things in view for inspiration!

1 comment:

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.