Sometimes we need reminding though huh? Me included. Lets "O" (organize) the weekend.
- Get the yard and other must do's out of the way first thing. Even better during the week. Remember eating the elephant one bite at a time, especially if you work outside your home like so many do.
- Shop ahead. Have food and drinks, ice in the house. If you have entertaining plans especially.
- Check the weather, make a back-up plan for rain, or take that downtime and wallow in it.
- Check your calendar, make sure you haven't forgotten an event.
- Read up on local events, or put reminders on your calendar for things you don't want to miss.
- Plan so R & R. It's ok to turn your back on some of those have to's that can wait. Just put your feet up and be.