Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scarve Storage

When in doubt Accessorize!!!
Whenever you dilemma-ize over what to wear turn to your belts, scarves and jewelry! You've heard me say it before right? For the past few years I have rolled my scarves and lined them in a drawer in my jewelry cabinet. But I found myself unrolling and re-rolling several as I decided on my outfit. Sometimes being in a rush they were waiting for me when I got home. As I was putting away winter things I happened onto my newest storage idea for my scarves. There they are in plain view, ready to be draped across my hanger holdup until decision time has arrived. As you can see this is a regular hanger with the clips to hang a skirt or pants. They have them for sale at The Container Store if you don't have any in your closet. I used the clips to hold square ones. They also sell them at Wayfair using this link, but you have to buy them by the dozen there. "Crystal Clear Skirt and Pant Hangers in Clear (12 Pack)" I must admit I don't have a dozen of these filled with scarves but I have a few and I'm working on it! :)
Wayfair
Wayfair (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Just halving them taking the folded end and sticking it through the hanger and pulling the loose ends through is keeping them all lined up and from slinking off onto the closet floor.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.