Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Paper Storage, Paint Storage















I have a lot of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock left from when I owned my scrapbook store and there was no 12x12 paper out there. I still use the sheets on pages. The file drawer is perfect for the paper to be easily accessed. The pink boxes above are wooden and come unfinished from Ikea. I have specialty 8 1/2 x 11 papers in these, such as vellum, parchment, ivory, black and white.

For the Making Memories paint I purchased an expandable tiered teak shelf riser from The Container Store and used half on the top shelf and half on the bottom to give me clear access to my scrapbook paints. I love customizing my chipboard with this paint. I can add glitter to them as well. Sometimes I drag out my Tim Holtz and distress them after painting them. Scrapbooking is such a great creative outlet which melts stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.