Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We recently painted my Making Memories Embellishment Center

I think I'm the last person on the planet to buy one of these. I did not have the wall space for it until I turned my Expedit (Ikea) unit horizontal to hold my printer and new Cricut Expression! I know there are more tweaks in store for this unit. I threw a few things up there for the photo. My husband painted it black for me, I may alter this further, not sure yet.

This "Scrapbook Connection" sign used to hang in the mall where my store was. My husband thought it ought to hang in here.

2 comments:

  1. me likey it black! and i much prefer the shelf on its side! looks BIG in there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so much more user friendly, more counter space!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.