Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Got Hair?





No matter the quantity, color, or texture of hair, we all want to enhance our coiffure and we need tools to style it. Organizing products and tools for beautifying hair does not have to be an agonizing challenge. This organizational item for storing hair styling implements is one of my favorite discoveries!
The great thing about this idea is that there are so many different offerings on the market to store kitchen utensils. I chose this style basket that I picked up at a Pier One sale years ago. Mine has a great little handle I can grab when I'm ready. On a picnic table there is room for knives, spoons, forks, napkins, maybe salt and pepper or in some holders even plates.

In my personal arsenal of hair implements, I have a hair dryer, three curling iron sizes, and my Baby Bliss flat iron, which is similar to a Chi! It depends on my mood and where I'm going for me to determine which tool I will need. My loot also includes a trusty Bic Lighter for lighting candles, in case I'm only headed to my Jacuzzi bathtub!

You may not have as many implements as I do, but you could store your gels, mousse, and hair sprays along side the tools for easy, at your fingertip storage. Products will not be toppling over every time you open the cabinet and everything is in one spot for simple easy convenience, tucked neatly away on the shelf.



"Doesn't this make you wanna curl something?" :)

3 comments:

  1. get to shopping! burke will love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there,

    from where did u get that basket??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this picnic utensil holder at Pier One years ago. This is the perfect time of year to find one because the warm weather is on the way. I gave these to my granddaughters for Christmas one year, much more difficult to find in the winter months. However I found what I needed at Target online. Please post where you find yours so others can get one too.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.