Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Monday, July 26, 2010

More about ceiling storage


Is working with wood kind of like working with fabric? I have sewn since my teens and I always have a fabric stash, so it makes sense that men would have to store wood for future projects. These ceiling holders have served well to hold sheets of plywood, extra left over wood flooring, extra cabinet shelves not currently in use. Stored inside the garage, out of the way, stored flat to avoid warping. Perfect solution for the woodworker in your family. Anything flat can be stored in this fashion. Home Depot or Lowes sell these items, they are near the Hyloft storage systems that we talked about last week.

1 comment:

  1. me likey. i don't remember seeing this the last time i was in town.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.