Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The VERY best way to store canned goods ever!!!



Several years ago I discovered Shelf Reliance.

The company specializes in storing food! When I saw the Candensor and Cansolidator storage system I immediately got out my tape measure and calculator. What is so great about this system? The design reminds me of the soda can dispensers that you have seen and perhaps used inside your refrigerator to dispense soda. The nifty shelves are designed to rest on your shelf with the depth you request. When you assemble them, you decide on the width according to the can size you need. They snap together very easy. They are made of white sturdy plastic and come with labels. Blanks are also supplied in order to write in your own foods.
These dispensers keep all of your like foods together, for instance vegetables. At a glance you can see when you are out or getting low. The oldest can gets used first, so your food is automatically rotated! How cool is that? There is no shuffling of cans in the back versus cans in the front, no toppling cans that were stacked on top of one another. I love this system. Uses every bit of shelf space and you do not end up buying things you don't need.

You can get it here....

2 comments:

  1. remember how i used to sleep with my new school shoes in the box. just get me a pillow and a blanket, leave the door open to the pantry and i will sleep on the kitchen counter so i can wake up and look at that every morning. ahhhhhhhh! makes me smile. sick. i know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby also used some can organizers for her canned goods. I'm not sure they may be more cost effective than the ones I used?

    http://libneas.blogspot.com/
    http://www.thecanorganizer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.