Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seriously, what are we supposed to store in those dark corners?


These handy dandy Copco 9" Turntables are the perfect solution to pantry corners. What else are those corners good for? These little "lazy susan" things have a non slip surface and spin easily. I like to store oils and vinegars I don't use often on the top one. Sweet stuff is housed on the next one, Hot stuff on the next, and back-up condiments on the bottom one. Nobody wants to find out there is no Ketchup when the burgers come off the grill! Right? I'm telling you these little spinners are the best thing since builders put corners in our pantries. lol
Rubbermade and Oxo also make turntables. Choices, choices, choices!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Yes I'm here and I'm loving your ideas. I only found you recently so I'm hoping to make time to go back and read through the archives.

    I particularly like your ideas for pantry floor storage and I'll be looking for drawers etc to use underneath my bottom shelf - I have a space of about 18 inches which I could put to better use. I'm in England though, so no Walmart sadly! Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Company! Thank you so much Rosie for your comments! I bet you can find what you need online, most likely exactly what I have or something that fits your space! Click on the Amazon ad there to the left, they've had great prices on Sterilite Bins, and usually they'll have other ideas once you get there.
    If not look for some cubbies or little cubes to stack things in. Let me know how it works out!
    I have England on my bucket list, if you've ever heard of that! :) My grandfather was born in New Castle Upon Tyne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my turntables. although we have the same ideas, its fun to see the different things we store on ours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.